Effective From 10th May 2017
Furniture 3 years
- Aluminum frames
- Polywood (Faux Timber)
- Hardware (Bolts & Screws)
- Powder coated aluminium & anodized aluminium.
- Powder coated and galvanized steel furniture
Furniture 2 years
- Wicker (Rattan)
- Rope Woven Nylon
- Timber (Oil Finish)
- Timber (Painted Finish)
- Timber (Nano Coated)
- Glass Reinforced Concrete
Furniture 1 year
- Cushions (Fabric & Filling)
- SuperStone (Concrete coffee tables)
Shade Umbrellas 1 year
- Crank & Moving parts
- SunStrip Classic – 1 year
- SunStrip Platinum – 1 year
- SunStrip Neo – 1 year
- SunStrip Deluxe – 2 years
- Outdoor Furniture Covers – 1 year
- Outdoor Cushion Covers -1 year
Display/Damaged Model Products
- All Floor Model and/or Damaged – 3 months
Most products require some assembly as they come boxed. If you’d like assembly please ask about
our assembly services.
Removal of cardboard service is available to direct delivery customers in Sydney and surrounding
areas for $25 payable direct to the driver. Our delivery fee does not include removal of packaging
and related material.
Delivery is to the safest and most accessible area of the home. Additional assistance is at the
delivery driver’s discretion. We engage 3rd party couriers for non-Sydney and Melbourne Metro
areas. 3rd party couriers will arrange a delivery day directly with you. Please note we cannot
guarantee they will provide a delivery window on that day.
Product Variations & Finish
Premium Patio Furniture encourages customers to see the product ordered in person or to view
our online product videos. Colours seen online may vary from the actual colours of the product due
to a variety of reasons such as lighting or use of computer-generated images. A 20% restocking fee
+ freight charges apply for customers who wish to return the product due to the colour, finish, etc.
Please see “Change Of Mind” below. The product page will mention if the images shown are
Change of Mind:
Should you wish to cancel your order between placing the order and dispatch a 5% cancellation fee
applies. Change of mind can also be made within 7 days of receiving the goods providing the
product is in the original packaging, unused and in a sellable condition. The invoice amount will be
refunded less a 20% restocking fee as well as the actual delivery and return freight cost. This
excludes custom made covers.
Layby is up to six weeks only. If not collected within 10 weeks your deposit will be forfeited in full.
Should you wish to cancel during the 6 weeks layby period a cancellation fee of 5% applies.
The estimated time of arrival is when we expect your order to arrive into our warehouse. This is an
estimate only and can vary due to manufacturing or shipping delays. Should your order be delayed
more than 14 days after the ETA provided on your receipt and you wish to cancel your order we
will offer you a full refund. This excludes custom made covers.
Premium Patio Furniture’s payment terms are strictly payment on or before delivery. In the event
that payment cannot be made on or before delivery your order will be stored at our warehouse. If
payment is not settled within 10 business days your order will be cancelled and deposit forfeited in
• Timber furniture requires oiling when first received and then regular oiling. This can vary depending on the exposure to the elements. Care instructions are provided with all timber furniture. Failure to follow the timber care instructions provided will void the warranty.
• Depending on the environment where the furniture is placed, hairlines cracks may appear over time. This is perfectly normal and will not affect the timbers lifespan or durability. It is advisable to tighten the screws a few months after installing and again when reapplying oil.
• All Painted timber furniture can be exposed to the sun and rain for a limited time only. It’s designed to be kept in a semi enclosed patio area with fully extended roof or a protective cover is to be used if exposed to the elements. Failure to follow product advice will result in the warranty being made void.
• Wind damage is not covered under a warranty. All umbrellas (both market and cantilever) are to be wound down when not in used or in windy environments.
• All work relating to gas and electrical appliances needs to be carried out by a certified person in that state or territory. Advice provided by us relating to the installation and operations of heaters is general in nature and we suggest you seek your own independent advice.
• Galvanized and powder coated steel frame are extremely strong and designed to be exposed to the elements and left outdoors. Due to the properties of steel Premium Patio Furniture accepts no responsibility for corrosion and any consequences of this corrosion to surrounding surfaces.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
• Normal wear and tear
• Scratches and abrasion caused by abnormal use.
• All commercial uses.
• Neglect, misuse, all accidents.
• Return Freight
• Fading of fabric
• Melting or burning as result of 3rd party products being placed on furniture
• Corrosion of steel or galvanized steel furniture.
We accept the cost for return freight providing we are emailed photo proof to sales@premiumPatio.com.au within 48 hours of receiving the goods.